Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Every week they post a new top ten list that bloggers answer the question and link up to see how everyone answers the question.
October 20: 10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me (a new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to met a certain author etc. etc.) YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.
My Answer to the Question:
- I wish I could comprehend and speed read some of the books in my collection.
- I wish I had the ability to write a book and be on the top bestseller list.
- I wish my husband and I could have our own brick and mortar bookstore.
- I wish I had unlimited space to store books and it was organized.
- I wish I had unlimited money to buy books.
- I wish to get lost in reading books for several hours at a time.
- I wish some of the romance novels that I have read would become my life.
- I wish physical books never go out of style.
- I wish books would never fall apart.
- I would love to go to a book conference and meet the authors who write the books I read.
What do you wish about books?